Sunday, April 17, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, April 16

Outside my window....early morning, birds starting to sing.
I am thinking....that I need to buy marshmallows to make the rice crispy treats for WM's daycare party.
I am thankful for..... our daycare. I hate sending him, but they really are a good center and they love my baby.
I am wearing.... my pajamas.
I am remembering.....my Nanny Hartwell. She's just been on my mind quite a bit lately.
I am going.... to visit my mom and daddy this afternoon.
I am currently reading.... not much of anything right now. Taking a little break.
Pondering these words.... "and they'll know we are Christians by our love"
From the kitchen.... will be eggs, bacon, and toast in a few minutes.
From my picture journal

I apparently need to take pictures of people and things besides Wild Man. Every time I look for a photo to use here, they're all of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment