Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer Fun...

So this summer is passing quickly and we've been having tons of fun.
 Wes has been honing his football skills. He loved football camp and watching him run around was hysterical. Somewhat less fun was chasing an angry Thomas off the field while he screamed "my foo-ball too."


This big boy turned 5. Look out world he he comes!


We went on a little vacation and Thomas was a maniac. Here, there, and everywhere. Rides, water slides, and everything in between. There was nothing he wouldn't tackle!



And this guy has been growing like a weed. He needs his own post just to keep up with all of his new developments.

We went crabbing early one morning and although we didn't catch any I did manage to snap one of my favorite pictures of all time. My daddy and my husband, the two best men I know.


The big boys helped Papa catch some chickens. It is important to note that no animal was harmed in the taking of this photo.





1 comment: