Monday, March 21, 2011

First Post Ever

Okay, lame title. I know. But, it is my very first post ever and the pressure of trying to come up with something witty was making me twitch. It may actually have been the coffee, but you know I'm not giving that up, so we'll blame it on the pressure.
I'm starting this blog after spending the past year following the blogs of others. Family, friends, complete strangers, the friends of complete strangers... I read them all. Now, I want to try it for myself. I want to be that friend of a complete stranger that someone else is following. My lack of basic knowledge as to how blogging actually works should make this fun for me and for you. So...
Welcome! Come join me, because I have no idea what I'm doing and confusion loves company.

No comments:

Post a Comment