Friday, March 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today: March 25, 2011
Outside my window... a breezy sunny day.
I am thinking.... that although I dislike working Saturday, I really enjoy my monthly Friday off.
I am thankful for ... Elmo's World. That fuzzy red monster is the only reason I'm able to blog right now, bless him!
I am wearing... OLD jeans, black v-neck shirt, maroon undershirt.
I am remembering...my bachelorette evening, fun ladies fun times.
I am going... to paint my bedroom sometime during the month of April.
I am currently reading...Last Words of the Executed by Robert K. Elder.
I am hoping ... that change is on the way.
On my mind... the list of things I did not accomplish that were on my to do list for today. Oh well.
Pondering these words... nothing. My mind is a total blank on this one.
From the kitchen... breaded baked porkchops in the oven. Still in my mind and intentions: chicken fajitas, turkey meat loaf, weight watchers cake, cookies of some kind. Don't know if all that will materialize.
From my picture journal...

No story, I just love this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment