Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Just having a relaxing day at home after church. Working Man of course had to work last night, and is working again tonight so we just kept things simple. Homemade chicken fajitas (question: why can't I successfully make fajita meat?) and out of the box Spanish rice, I'm slowly winning Working Man over to Mexican food but I don't think meals like today's will further my cause.
We need more days like today. All of us home at the same time, for at least part of the day and no huge items on the to-do list. Just bubbles in the yard with Wild Man and afternoon naps.
Just wanted to share a picture I found the other day...
Doesn't he look just absolutely at peace? This is the image I try to see in my mind on days when he's being especially wild. This peaceful baby is still in there, somewhere.

Toodles for now, hope to have a real post for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment