Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today: March 23, 2011
Outside my window... all is still.
I am thinking.... about how God's mercies are never ending.
I am thankful for ... answered prayers.
I am wearing... flannel pajama pants and matching (miracle of all miracles) long sleeved shirt.
I am remembering...this past Christmas. How my baby still looked like a baby, but now he looks like such a little boy.
I am going... to give my house some much needed attention before I go to bed.
I am currently reading...Last Words of the Executed by Robert K. Elder. Please don't judge me, its fascinating.
I am hoping ... to be able to keep up with this blog. I think I'm really going to enjoy it.
On my mind... the list of things I need to accomplish on Friday while I'm off work.
Noticing that... this house is completely silent. This is a rare, but most enjoyable, occurrence.
Pondering these words..."it is like mothers are the mortar of our families and we make up the bricks"  - quote by Susanne Alexander at simplemarriage.
From the kitchen... threw together a quick homemade stroganoff type dish so the Working Man will have something to eat tomorrow. Other than that, things are pretty bleak in there.
From my picture journal...

The Working Man pointed out that yesterday's post included no pictures of me. So here is proof positive that I went on vacation with the rest of the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment